I have a couple of hours before Karl gets home. He's been working later hours the past couple of weeks & he also has a meeting tonight. I ran some errands - including going to the library, Hobby Lobby, Walmart & Jo Ann Fabrics. Now, I am tired.
I need to pick up a little around here and get things ready for our projects that start again tomorrow! Hopefully we can relax a bit tonight before tomorrow. We are both totally exhausted.
We are praying that the Lord would help us gain some tangible progress this weekend with our mongo to-do list. I hope to give some good reports later...
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment