Thursday, July 19, 2007

Downpour!

I am getting ready to meet my other friend for lunch at Culvers :) so I am sitting here conveniently using their internet. I have a terrible glare though - that's not the best.

It is raining again. I am glad because the plants really need it. It has been dry around here. No, it is no longer raining, it is now majorly downpouring! This will be a bad hair & soggy feet day.

I am excited because Karl & I are going to go on a date tonight. We are hoping to see Ratatouille (hopefully his work schedule cooperates) and then we'll go to the store & buy our digital camera. I guess we will go out for a bite to eat too. Fun, fun!!!

I hope the new camera really helps us get this photo project well on its way.

My friend should be here soon so I guess I'll wrap up for now. I'll check in later :)

PS - The burgers sure smell good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you like "Ratoulie" I've been wanting to see it, so I'll wait to here from you if it's any good :-) We had major downpour last night - we were driving and could hardly see the road! Our 'new' old house has a leaky roof that the church has promised to fix for us but the roofing crew hasn't shown up yet - hope they do soon. there was a giant puddle in the kitchen last night. Enjoy Culvers :-) Can you pick me up a shake??

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................