Friday, July 6, 2007

All Cleaned Up


Well, we are happy with the outcome of the day. The entry way is now all cleaned up (vacuumed, tools put away...) & our work site is all ready for a fresh start tomorrow! Karl sure did a wonderful job!


This photo above is Karl asking me how happy I am to see this project progressing! "VERY!"



We already went to the L-Store to get supplies for tomorrow and hope to get an earlier start in the morning. It is so hard to get going when you're totally exhausted.
We plan on preparing the attic area to be closed up and hopefully we'll be able to close it. We'll keep you posted on our project saga! :)
Good Night or Good Morning depending on when you are reading this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there to help you; Karl, you looked exhausted! I can see why you deserve the Husband of the Universe title! I am praying for this whole endeavor (home and new family!)

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................