I wanted to report that the end of my priming endeavor (for this dresser) is in site! I think I will be done soon and can move on to the regular paint. The bright yellow is barely noticeable now :) If you look closely, you can still see yellow peaking through on the top of the dresser but that is under one skimpy coat. I thought you might enjoy seeing some progress...
I have someone who contacted us about interest in a rooftop carrier we are selling (through the paper) so that's exciting. I sent them some photos and am hoping they will buy it.
We had a good night despite major rushing around. We went to all 3 home stores again trying to make decisions about the annoying shower situation. None of the tub/shower wall combos FIT. (Unless we want to special order something...) So, we are looking at doing tile again...if we can find a tile we like. So, the search continues. What we want is very simple. Bright, glossy white tiles (not matte finish, not off-white.) You think that would be easy to find - so far, it has not been easy to find something we both like - or the right shape or size. We found a tile I really liked but the store did not have the bull nose tiles that matched it & could not get them either :(
The parenting class went well last night. We got a refresher course on family finances.
The pictures I picked up yesterday were pretty good - thankfully, we can use quite a few of them for the Kids' photo project.
Last night, I laid awake thinking about if we should just pay to have the plaster fixed...
We have way too much on our minds right now!!! Thankfully, we can get away to celebrate our anniversary in a couple of weeks. We really need some time together away from projects!!!
1 comment:
I have no idea where to vote for husband of the year contest, so I am doing it here. I nominate my husband as husband of the year, because he is a great provider, very responsible, and cares deeply for family members, plus he is a believer! He also is a great handyman around the house and encourages me to put notes on his 'honey do' list, so he won't forget them!
Post a Comment