I am so happy! Karl is on his way home & should be here when the Plaster Specialist gets here! The PS called and is running a couple hours earlier than expected. So I am so glad Karl could make it home. I have been nervous about how I was going to remember what he says first of all and then any helpful tips/techniques he might pass on! Karl is so much better at remembering details. I hope this goes well & that he says, "Oh definitely, I think you could do all this yourselves with ease!" (Or something like that! Ha ha ha!)
Also, thank you to those of you who have already signed our Guestbook! That is very encouraging to this little Blogger :)
Monday, July 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear that Karl was there to assist big time with the master plan for the plaster, man! I know, during these times, who needs a comical mother & MIL involved? Sorry, I couldn't resist.... Love ya!
Post a Comment