Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia



I am trying this again - I had NO idea that after you watch the video & it ends that others would automatically play (& some might have objectionable content.)

This should work this time. Push the PLAY arrow & make sure your volume is up.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Julie!

Is this an organization that you are familiar with because of the adoption agency you are working with? I am sure you two are so eager to finally see and hold the children you have been praying for. You are in our prayers as you wade through all of the preparations! Lauren

La Familia Armstrong said...

Hi Lauren!!!

(This is Lauren H. right?) :)
I just found this organization via a search. I don't know anything else about them. I just really liked seeing Colombian orphans being nurtured. Thank you for your prayers!!!

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................