I am starting to work on copying each of our documents & its attached apostille page. (We keep the copies & send the originals.) I will then compile all our Dossier documents so they are ready for sending. I have a few pictures we have already set aside for the kids' picture pages and will scan those today too. I am basically regrouping today.
As I work on getting paperwork & pictures ready today, I was in the mood to hear this song. I thought I would share this special video with you.
Monday, July 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
1 comment:
Wow! That was a beautiful song and skit.. No wonder you like to listen to it while you are taking care of business! I'm excited to be 'la abuela' soon!
Post a Comment