Here's some Adoption News: Our Department of Children & Family Services License came in the mail today!!! I guess we are officially official.
Karl is still out on the road so it looks like our date will start a little later than planned. That just means we won't be able to catch the 5:00 pm showing of Ratatouille.
My lunch today with my friend was a joy! Our meals were yummy & our conversation was wonderful.
My trip to Walmart went fine. I picked up some things we were really low on - like kleenex!!! I stocked up :) They had decent deals on Puffs because they are putting out back-to-school specials. (Before you rush out to stock up - please note that the deals on Puffs mean that your boxes will have psychedelic patterns on them.) I did have a lady ram into me with her cart though - she didn't seem to notice but I did! Don't worry, I am still able to walk...
Hey, if you don't hear from us for a while, it probably just means we are busy taking tons of pictures (ha ha ha!) Just kidding!
Well, Karl just emailed me so I guess he is back in town :) I better get ready to go!
1 comment:
Congratulations on being 'Officially official'!!!!!
Post a Comment