Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Where Did The Afternoon Go?

Karl is working late - he has a ton of catching up to do. I have been working on scanning and sending our Dossier Documents to a very sweet Agency Representative at CHI in Oregon.

I have been doing correspondence type errands today. Thankfully some friends of ours said they would help us make our own passport-sized photos for our visas. That will be so helpful. Walgreens charges a fortune for those - we need 4 each - so that will be quite a savings!!! Karl tells me he wants me to write a book about how Adoptive Parents can save money on their adoption related costs someday. I don't know if I'm that good, Karl!?! Even if I were, all I will have time for in the future is a "book" on CD.

I have also been checking into making reservations for our Anniversary (the last one without kiddies!!!) The B&B said they would give us a 10% discount for our stay - what a blessing! We really enjoyed our stay there last year and look forward to this upcoming getaway trip!

Tonight I need to still call and make hotel reservations for next Friday. Thankfully we are able to use points for that hotel stay. We are trying to keep all our costs down!

Other than that, we will be doing overdue yard work and eating dinner and hopefully fit in some form of much-needed relaxation!!! We need to give our shriveled brains a rest!

1 comment:

janine said...

I just sat and read your ENTIRE blog (I just put the kids to bed). How fun! You guys are getting SO CLOSE and your referral will be here before you know it! . . . Seriously! Once those kiddos are in your arms, you won't even remember these days of "waiting."
Your home improvement stories make me laugh. We furiously worked on finishing our basement before we went to get our kids . . . I spent hours painting and was so sore! You will be so happy you put the time and energy into it once your kids are with you . . . because you certainly won't have time to do it then :).
Blessings to you! Good night!

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................