Wednesday, July 11, 2007

List Checked Off

My errands went pretty well:

I accomplished my mission at the library. Thankfully the giant, HEAVY bag of 16 huge library books I had to return didn't take me down! I had to use the photocopier which gave me fits, but I copied what I needed after one of the nice librarians helped me (they aren't all nice!)

My trip to Sears was iffy. I got Karl's glasses fixed (good!) but they were out of the shop-vac filter I needed and had no idea when another would come in...big surprise. That's annoying. Now I have to keep calling & check to see if it comes in. Alrighty then!

Errand at the bank went well...

Grocery store went pretty well...

Now I am home. Karl is driving home from Timbuktu and should be here in 30-ish minutes. We'll then eat a rotisserie chicken I slaved over (put in my cart, paid for & drove home!) Ha ha ha!

Tomorrow we'll go have some more documents notarized. We need to pack for the trip and get our goodies ready for the picnic. I can hardly believe we are going to get our documents apostilled. It seems so major - but not as major as it will seem when we soon put them in the mail!!! Does anyone know how much it costs for the "You better guard this package with your life or else" shipping service? Which carrier offers that anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check with Fed Ex, I think they offer a service whereby if your package bites the dust, they will pay big dividends!

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................