Thursday, July 5, 2007

Two More Days

Well, we will be hitting the projects hard again tomorrow. Karl took two more vacation days to try to wrap up some of our looming items over here. Plus with our trip, there will not be any time to work next weekend. Busy, busy.

Thanks to some kind friends, we got some drywall home and will be working towards closing up the ceiling in the entryway and reclaiming that area. That's our focus these next couple of days. Karl removed some of the studs that were still in place so now we can see how much more open it will be - it looks so much better!

We enjoyed fireworks tonight. They must have been good because Karl worked up quite an appetite. We already had a sandwich and he just woofed down a cold chicken leg too. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes for another one!!!

Well, we better get some rest tonight. Karl already warned me we'll be up early and working vigorously tomorrow. Zzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have time to read this, you are not working on your projects! I wondered what happened to you two lately, haven't heard a word. I told you about the Shrek & Donkey on the back of the limo at the parade, but did I tell you about the 10 cent (yes, you read right!) ice cream cones at The Cannery? It was their anniv. (10th!), and they were very generous with their delicious ice cream cones (2 scoops!).. BTW, I haven't seen 10 cent ice cream cones in well, frankly, AGES~!
Love you, keep up the great work & I will be praying you have the energy to get thru Friday!
Love, Momma G

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................