Since my last post, I am very happy to announce that I have 3.5 additional pages ready - bringing the total to 8 pages!
When I started today, neither of us dreamed I would get that far. Karl just wanted me to jot down a plan on paper. Pretty exciting!
Now I need to think of details to add to each page and work on that. We have been trying to think through what we want to try to communicate. I think I am going to type and print out the captions for each sheet - I'm still not sure on this.
We have our photo date on Sunday where our friend will be taking new digital photos of us, so then I'll turn those pictures into pages as well - like of us in front of our house, in the backyard, etc.
I am really encouraged with how this is going. This has been a big concern weighing on our hearts - that we would do the project well but not take too long as to delay submitting our entire Dossier and holding up the adoption process. Praise the Lord that He is helping us to get things done!
Our 171-H/#3 notification came in the mail today (Friday.) This letter was to notify us that our petition to adopt/our advanced processing application has been forwarded to the US Consulate in Bogata, Colombia! WOW. That means they are ready for our Dossier! We were amazed.
Friday was quite a day. I hope Saturday will be just as great!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment