Today is supposed to be a few degrees warmer than the delightful weather we had all weekend so I need to take advantage of it before it really warms up again. I need to prime the kids' dresser today and get that over with so I can finish that project this week. I bought disposable vinyl gloves to use when painting so I don't have paint all over my hands - so I'll be using those for the first time. It will be so great to take those off when I am done and have clean hands!!!
Karl will be working until 6 so that gives me plenty of time to chip away at my to-do list.
Today I need to go through some photos to see about using some of those photos for the kids' photo sheets. We did a little brainstorming last night and recalled that there are probably some fun photos available that we had not thought of using.
I hope I can give a good report about my progress later this afternoon!
Monday, July 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
3 comments:
Julie and Momma G.... I have to tell you that this morning (Tuesday) on the way to work I was passed by a stuffed 'Shrek' strapped to the front of a PT Cruiser. It made me think of you :-) Wish I coulda taken a picture for you, but being that I was driving it's probably good that I didn't! Have a great day!
Teresa
Wow! What was Shrek strapped on with? A bungie cord? He must have had quite a ride!!! What color was the PT Cruiser? What did the driver look like?
We had not thought of that yet! :)
Julie,
Maybe the driver looked like Fiona or perhaps Donkey was driving??
Post a Comment