Sunday, July 29, 2007

Photo Flash



Our friend just left - she did an EXCELLENT job on taking our photos! She made it fun and we got some nice pictures now. This is one of the fun photos from today. I thought you might enjoy it! I am so excited to go print a bunch of these new photos out & finish our photo sheets for the Kids. What a blessing - We are SO thankful!

Worship Service at church was extra encouraging today. Praise the Lord for His everlasting faithfulness!

We are going to rest a little while before the family comes to look at the rooftop carrier and small group. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Karl! You are officially indoctrinated into the 'bunny ears' club of our family! I cannot tell you how many family photos we have with the official set of ears showing up on some unsuspecting family member's crown!
Priceless!!!!

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................