I am happy to report that I slept the whole night through - YEAH! I did wake up with a whopper of a headache though. It is like a sinus headache but also feels like my head was propped up on a pile of books all night (ouch). The funny thing is that Karl says his head feels like that too. Weird. Twinsie headaches? I think so.
Today is packing day :) We have to get all our goodies ready for Apostille Day tomorrow and CHI Reunion Day on Saturday! Exciting!!! (Don't get me wrong here - I don't really like to pack but am excited about the upcoming events.)
Karl & I are meeting for lunch and getting our remaining items notarized. We thought that was probably better than trying to squeeze it in after work.
I have to get Beaker ready to go too. We will be dropping him off at Aunt Penny's tonight so we can just zoom out of here in the morning.
Hey, as I am writing this, the intensity of my headache is lessening. This must be therapeutic :) Too bad I am out of things to say...!
1 comment:
Hi,
I may be jumping ahead, but see on the next post something about 16 library books; are those the books you slept on??? Just wondering, cuz I have checked out books that smelled like someone had caught some serious zzzzzz's on them....
Seriously, I hope you both feel much better soon (I feel great today, no sinus headache like yesterday!), and also have safe and fun trips this weekend!
Love ya!
Post a Comment