Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cast Your Vote

Good Morning!

We have new questions in the "Armstrong Trivia" section - you can now cast your vote! (Just scroll down on the right sidebar, pick & click!)

Today I am meeting my friend for lunch :) I am really looking forward it! She's a dear friend and a fellow Adoptive-Mom-To-Be.

After that, I'll do some returns at Lowes...I will probably do some shopping at Walmart too...

I'll share something pretty funny that happened today. Karl and I were sitting at the table this morning. I asked him what his day entailed. As he was getting ready to dig into his second waffle, he said that as soon as he got to work, he & another guy from work would go get their blood drawn for their physicals. I asked, "Didn't you tell me you are supposed to do a 12 hour fast for that?" Oops! :) We had a good chuckle. I hope it all worked out :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi you two! It's been a couple of weeks since I've checked in - work has been crazy with the year end close. Wow - so much has happened and it's all so exciting! Thanks for sharing. I echo that I'm looking forward to the 5 million pics of your kids! I have a friend who always downloads her pics on some kodak website and then sends the link to everyone who wants to see them. I have to log in to the website to see them, but it's free for me and I'm assuming it's a synch for her. Plus, there are neat offers on the website too like it G'ma sees a pic she likes she can order it on a mug or t-shirt or whatever! Thought you might be interested in the future. I've been painting like crazy at our new house. The living room is done and next I'll do the master bedroom, bath, and kitchen. then we can get moved and I can do the rest later. Raven may move in on the 28th :-) Well, I don't know if I'm s'posed to give u my personal update on your blog, but I don't really care who all knows so I'm OK with it - just not sure if it's proper 'blog etiquite' ! Have a great day! Teresa

La Familia Armstrong said...

Teresa,

Thanks for the used swingset links - we'll look into them! How thoughtful! I loved your update message! You are such a sweetie. You write til your heart's content!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the physical for Karl was 'waffled', yes?

La Familia Armstrong said...

Yes indeed!!! :) Pretty funny!

Anonymous said...

Who won the Karl/Julie Trivia contest?

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................