I am here with Beaker who is tweeting beautifully as he enjoys his time out flying around the kitchen and sitting on top of his cage. This little guy loves mornings! This is his prime time.

I think it is going to be a productive day! I sure hope we can get a lot done. Once you have done this much work, it makes you sick to think of ever moving! Ugh. If we do have to move someday, we both agree that we don't want to work on so many in-depth projects again!!! That's what we say now anyway. I suppose it could be a different story later.
Well, I better go get ready for the day before Karl comes home! I need to be ready and raring to go!!! I'll give you details later :)
2 comments:
Beeker, I am a morning person too!
Ooops, that was me, Beeker - the other morning person in your life!
Post a Comment