I checked the mail this afternoon with a funny feeling - actually, I have had a funny feeling for a week now. There wasn't much at first glance: a credit card statement, an envelope from Lowes...
Guess what else was in the box??? A letter from "U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Service."
Have I opened it??? NO WAY! I called right away and left Karl a voice mail describing the mysterious letter. I am currently waiting on Karl who is driving home from an inspection 2 hours away!!!
If this letter is indeed what we think it is - the 171-H - then that means it took just under one month to be processed and arrive here in our mailbox. Wow!
I kept telling Karl I had a feeling that it would arrive much sooner than later! (Our estimate was 6-8 or maybe even 10-12 weeks.) That is why we spent so much time yesterday preparing the Letter of Introduction for our Dossier - so we would be ready when this arrived!!!
This envelope might possibly contain the keystone of our Dossier...we'll let you know later tonight!!!
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
July
(62)
- Tuesday Take-off
- Proverbs 31
- Spanish Shenanigans
- Cardstock Search
- Bean Dip For Breakfast
- Photo Flash
- Not Your Ordinary List
- Saturday Greetings
- Photo Frenzy - Part 2
- Photo Frenzy
- Divide & Conquer
- P.S. - Husband of the Year Contest
- Winding Down
- Priming Progress
- Primer News
- Shrek Sighting
- It's Monday Again
- Rest in Peace
- Sour Shower
- Happy Independence Day, Colombia!
- Fantastic Friday
- Random Thoughts
- Downpour!
- Volcanic Soda, Plumbing Talk & Other Fun
- Cast Your Vote
- Photo Flops
- Freeze Frame
- When Love Takes You In
- Catching Up
- Certifiable!
- The Chicken Joint
- Ready To Hit The Road
- Midnight Rambling
- Getting Ready To Go
- Paperwork Central
- I Can See Clearly Now The Bags Are Gone
- List Checked Off
- Beware of tijeretas
- 7 - 11
- Mission Accomplished
- Childhood Regained: Urban orphans of Colombia
- Up Again
- Information Overload
- Plaster Talk
- Still Awake
- I thought you might enjoying seeing an updated pic...
- Near Death on the Prairie
- 8 PM
- Cutting Corners
- Saturday Slowdance
- P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S!
- Morning Glory
- All Cleaned Up
- Progress Sweet Progress
- Two More Days
- Happy Independence Day!!!
- Where Did The Afternoon Go?
- Time To Plan
- The 171-H Has Arrived!!!
- Pretty Neat!
- We've Got Mail!
- Good-bye June, Hello July!
-
▼
July
(62)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment