
I think I am about done priming the dresser now and also a bookshelf for the kids room too. I had to take it all apart so I could do a better job and that was an ordeal...I had to scrape paint and everything before I could prime it. It was green & I am making it the same white as the dresser.

Karl got a ton of prep work done in the bathroom - it is ready for new plumbing now! The tub is all cleaned up & ready for tile and Karl put up new insulation and cut additional wall openings, etc. for new plumbing fixtures.
We had a planning/discussion time about projects so that was helpful. You should see this list we have - it isn't your ordinary list by any means. It looks like a list of social security numbers! Ha ha ha. Actually, it is our list of projects - 34 items long and it is prioritized - 1 A 1 (#1) all the way through 3 C 3 (#34.)
It is helping us keep track of the stuff we need to do in preparation for the kids and when it needs to be done by. It is all systematized and makes sense to us (well, at least one of us.) Now it's kind of a become a joke with all the numbers & the letter. I'm actually not "supposed" to use the last number but I do anyway b/c I like it :)
So, based on our list - today we worked on:
- 1 A 4 (#4) - (Bathroom)
- 2 A 1 (#12) - (Dresser)
- 2 B 1 (#17) - (Bookshelf)
Tomorrow a family is coming to look at a rooftop carrier we are selling - so that will be exciting if they decide to buy that!!! If so, that will be my first item to be sold from the advertisements I listed last weekend. That will be after the photo shoot and before our small group for church begins.
Anyway, it has been a good day. We are looking forward to tomorrow.
Goodnight, we are going to watch a Little House on the Prairie!
No comments:
Post a Comment