Friday, July 27, 2007

Divide & Conquer

Karl has been working on the bathroom project and I got assigned the Kids' photo sheets. :)

Thankfully, it has gone pretty well since I was assigned my task. I am trying to become less critical about which photos I choose - that has made the available quantity go up quite a bit. Karl's reminder helped also - that the kids are not going to be critiques of an art project. They won't mind if the pictures aren't the essence of perfection. So, I am getting to the point of being able to cut some of them up and tape them to the sheets! Pretty neat. I am hoping to get a lot done & that it will be enjoyable in the process. I am getting more into it so that's good.

Karl has been preparing the tub & walls for the new tile (which we haven't picked out yet) surround. He is sawing & pounding right now. His report when I asked him is that it is going well.

No comments:

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................