Thursday, July 12, 2007

Getting Ready To Go

Well, our notarization is officially DONE :) Now our documents are ready to be apostilled tomorrow. It took me all of our lunch together to wind down. My adrenaline was in super over-drive. Karl said he could only imagine what I would be like later this evening as we get ready to go tomorrow! No kidding.

Now I need to look up directions and set stuff a bunch of stuff aside to be packed.

I cannot believe it is already 3:50 pm. Yikes. Well, my update is over for now :)

3 comments:

gigglechirp said...

have a great trip and good luck with your paperwork!!! celebrate this huge step!

Christy said...

congratulations on having everything done! that is huge...hopefully we will not be too far behind ya. :) have a great time this weekend!

La Familia Armstrong said...

Thanks, Ladies!!!

~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~

........................

........................

........................

........................