It's late! We are still up - we've been visiting & chatting together :)
We have worked so hard! By 5:30 p.m., my Mom and I finished up almost ALL of the G-Sale pricing!!! All I have left is anything else I manage to round up to sell as I go through the house and some furniture items. I am really happy! Before My Mom came, having a garage sale sounded like a dream that may never pan out - now, we are ready! Yippee! This is really exciting!
We'll finish up some odds & ends - and then sadly enough - my Mom will go home around lunchtime tomorrow and it will be back to normal around here :( She will be dearly missed.
'Til Tomorrow!
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment