I thought I'd fit in a blog while I have a chance...
Yesterday was a good day. We had lunch, did some shopping & had a good time. My buys include a pre-owned :) double stroller and a few other things for the kids. The stroller is in good shape - just needs cleaned up some.
We ate dinner when Karl got home and talked and watched a LHOP together - then it was bedtime.
Today we'll be hitting the garage sale pricing with full-force. We are armed with our stickers and determination! Hopefully it will go quicker than expected.
Tonight is our first Spanish class. Our plan is to meet Karl for dinner at Culvers at 4:30 and then we'll have plenty of time to eat and hang out before Karl and I head over to our class. I need to make sure I get all our stuff ready - our books, pens, paper, etc. so I don't forget it at home! I am a little nervous about our first class!!! I hope we like it!
I checked with our Agency - our cover pages need to say "Familia Armstrong" instead of "Armstrong Familia" - that is OK b/c I haven't glued anything down yet and don't have to add any letters (that I don't have)! Phew! Thanks, Lauren, for bringing that up!!! I am so glad you helped me catch that now while it is correctable! :)
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment