Saturday, August 4, 2007

A Fine Saturday

Hello Family & Friends!

This has been a fairly productive Saturday. I have been working diligently to surprise J. Julie and Momma G went on a get-a-way together and so this is the reason for the surprise attempts...

Because Julie may check this site while she is away I cannot tell you what I've done. However, I can say that I have enjoyed working on things that needed to be done but have been overlooked by the two of us as we pushed forward on home projects during other weekends.

The two big improvement projects (entry and bathroom) are temporarily on hold due to timing. But both are now poised to be complete; it is now time to "rebuild" and finish.

Julie, if you do see this...HELLO!!! I am missing you greatly and am excited to see you tomorrow. You are the most wonderful, excellent, superb wife that has ever been. Thank you for your love :)

Good night everyone and thank you for your interest in this life that our Lord Jesus has given to us.

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................