I wish I had an adoption update but I am still waiting.
I have been able to catch up on phone calls, other correspondence & other stuff that needed my attention:
- I sent in for a $60 printer rebate a l-o-n-g time ago and it has never shown up. Well, this morning I checked on it and found out it was just "hung up" in their system so they fixed it & we should receive our $60 soon!
- Got my planner/calendar cleaned out & in order
- Made Dentist appointments
- Responded to a few phone & email messages
- Set up my new coupon file (small enough to carry in my purse so I'll actually use the coupons!!!)
- Sorted through about a billion receipts that were clogging my wallet
- Signed up for a local Freecycle group - thanks to the recommendation of a friend of Karl's
- Filled in my form to participate in an upcoming neighborhood G-Sale
Tonight a guy is supposed to come by to do a plaster estimate and Karl and I are supposed to go to Menards to buy some supplies.
Well, I need to head out to pay the mortgage and go to Cub Foods. Hasta Luego.
1 comment:
What is a 'freecycle' group?
Post a Comment