***Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, Ladies, for your immense help to me today with the photo pages!!!***
It went very well today with the Photo-Rama. We worked from 3-7 p.m. and got ALL the photos mounted to the main (8 1/2" X 11") card stock sheets and all of the new pictures (about 50+) are attached to a different color card stock background as well so that they stand out from the regular card stock & have a little extra pizazz. :) We also got a bunch of kiddie cut-out pictures (for decoration) colored in with color pencil and looking quite nice. They helped me so much with decisions and design! We got done in hours what would have taken me days. I am really encouraged and turbo-charged to GET THIS PROJECT DONE SOON!!!
(Thanks also to the cheer-squad rooting me on!!!)
We have all the pages stacked (for Child #1, #2 & #3) with the appropriate phrases to go with certain photos so that when I get the Spanish phrases, I can print out and attach those to the pages as well. Now, I need to embellish the pages more with cut-outs & stickers & such. They are looking good & are going to be really cute when they are all done. Right now it is about 12 pages each front & back (before the cover sheet which I need to make - they will be one-sided and say something like Armstrong Familia and have some decoration on it as well.)
I have another date tomorrow at 9 a.m. with my friends to work on the pages some more. I need to get things re-organized into their individual baggies so nothing gets lost & each set stays in order - especially since a lot of it isn't attached yet.
I am so thankful for sweet friends who want to help and see this get mailed a.s.a.p!
I am so happy to see this project moving forward. It has been A LOT of work, but it is definitely much more enjoyable to work on it with others than alone. I look forward to giving another great report tomorrow.
1 comment:
So, you see it WAS fun and productive! And it was our pleasure to encourage you along!
"I press on toward the goal for which God has called me" (paraphrased)
-Philipians 3:14
:-)
Lisa (& Monica)
Post a Comment