Greetings!
I have another doozy of a headache today - I am not sure if it's from the sweltering heat or stress or both :)
I dropped by K-Mart, Michaels and Target, etc. looking for a better sticker selection. I found nothing...The stickers I already have are starting to look pretty good!
I am home for now and am going to work on cleaning Beaker's cage & getting his goodies ready before we hand him over to Aunt Penny tonight. I also need to pick up some food for our travels. I have a list going so that will help me get in & out of the store easier.
It doesn't feel like the weekend let alone like we should be going anywhere - so that's kind of weird. I just looked at the weather forecast - it doesn't look too pleasant for being outside:
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 94.
Sunday: Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. Heat index values up to 100.
Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 94.
Well, there's no one I'd rather be roasting with than Karl Armstrong. - I love you, Honey!!!
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
1 comment:
Maybe you would find some cute stickers at a scrapbooking store? I think I've seen some cute ones at a store here in town, but it's been awhile and I don't know if they overprice them. Just a thought...can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment