Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Little Foggy

Good Morning! I kept waking up last night because of the thunderstorms & then I couldn't fall back asleep very quickly. I am not the most rested but am feeling okay, just sluggish :)

My hope of getting those two pieces painted this morning is not going to happen. I have a few other things that need to get done before my Early-Bird Mom shows up in the not-too-distant future! When she gets here I think we are going to have lunch and do a little shopping before we hit the giant mounds of garage sale items that need (organized &) priced.

The photo project probably won't be touched again until next week. We have a lot of other things that need attention this week. I am thankful for the progress on those & look forward to finishing those!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................