I've been waiting since 2:30 pm for an email back. I just called the office to discuss the photo information because I really wanted clarification today... I should have just called right away instead of emailing back. I am not going to get an answer back today - she's out of the office for the rest of the day! That's a major bummer.
If any of you CHI/Colombia Sibling Group Adopters are clear on how many photos I am supposed to supply, please let me know. I am not sure how many and then it sounds like I am supposed to make copies so each child has their own "stack." Is this right???
Well, I am tired. I'm losing my fizzle. I still need to run out & get groceries. I have cleaning & vacuuming to do still. I need to go downstairs and deal with more laundry - before my clothes are scorched!!! Other than that, I am doing fine. :-)
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
2 comments:
We sent one page per child - pictures on the front and back in a plastic page protector.
Karen
THANK YOU for letting me know what photo pages you sent! I will chill out & stop worrying now!!!
:) Julie
Post a Comment