
Good Morning :) I thought you might enjoy to see a couple of fun photos I took of Karl with these sheep from the fair in their snazzy outfits!

I found some more stickers yesterday...some friends suggested I hit the local teacher's store. They did have a wide variety of stickers. I thought these would be a cute addition to the photo pages.

What's the status of the photo pages? They are at the same status: unfinished. Today I am going to make a plan of attack for these pages. I am tired of thinking about it & need to jot down a master plan.
We went to look at/test drive a (pre-owned) minivan yesterday. It went well. We weren't ready to "work numbers" yet. It is a big decision, you know? After the test drive, we had a nice time eating & talking at Schlotsky's together.
Then, we looked at a manifold for PEX at Lowes. We pretty much decided not to get the one they carry b/c it is seems less expensive but doesn't include any fittings (which really add up at $5 each x 20 + 10 caps at almost $3 each!) That put it on more level playing field with the Quik connect manifold you customize to fit your needs. That one has my vote: Simple. Faster. Seems like a better value.
In addition to the photo pages, I need to make some phone calls & work on the bookcase. Hopefully I'll make some good progress today!
2 comments:
Wow! I enjoyed those snazzy outfits! Is this a new trend, dressing up your animals, or do I need to get out to the state fairs more often??
Usually the sheep have beige (like canvas) cloths draped on that are tied on b/c the owners have just groomed them and want the animals to keep clean while waiting to show them in a contest.
So it was super funny to see these sheep in virtual bathing suits that I guess do a better job of keeping them clean. Getting them off must be another story!
Are they hot? I am not sure but since they have recently had a bunch of wool trimmed off - it must equal out. Plus there's fans all over the barns that must help.
:) Julie
Post a Comment