We had great success today with garage sale pricing! We managed to get almost all of my smaller stuff priced (not the big stuff or clothes yet). I am really happy to have gotten so much done - it makes planning to have a G-Sale in the next couple of weeks a lot less intimidating.
Tomorrow we will work on pricing the bigger stuff and deciding what to do with the clothes. It was pretty painless and the time went quickly. After we work tomorrow, I should be in pretty good shape. I am so thankful for my Mom's help!!!
Tonight was our 1st Spanish class! It went pretty well! We came home tired but encouraged. I am SO glad we are in the class together. We'll have homework to do to prepare for next week's class & need to study to learn the basics. I am really glad we are taking this class so we can communicate with the kids much better! Oh, we are Julia and Karlos in class :)
Buenos Noches!!!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment