Friday, August 24, 2007

Unexpected Development

My Mom left at 11 a.m. It's been a whirlwind of a day over here, to say the least.....

We got a call from our Agency and there is potentially a sibling group that we could be matched with if we get permission to pursue adopting them from the ICBF. We had to write a letter and fax it early this afternoon.

So we are now scrambling to get our Dossier sent right away. My friend Penny is going to help me finish up the last set of pages tomorrow. We don't have the translations yet so I am not sure how that is all going to work out yet. I need to finish the cover pages tonight! We will be Express Mailing everything tomorrow afternoon so it can arrive to our Agency on Monday.

Please pray for us!!!

3 comments:

janine said...

Yeah, Julie! I am so excited for you about this potential match! I will be praying for you and thinking of you!!

Christy said...

That is so exciting! I will definitely be checking in to see your updates!

Amy said...

Praying for you both and these three precious children!

........................

........................

........................

........................