Monday, August 6, 2007

I love my Mom!

My Mom hit the road to return home at 11:30 a.m. We had a really great time! I am so thankful for the opportunity to spend time together. I have a great Mom & I am glad to be her daughter.

Since my Mom left, I already miss her :) She is sure a lot of fun to be around as you can see in the photo below!

Thanks for the special time together, Mom! I love spending time with you & love you so much!


I am looking forward to Karl coming home in about 3 hours. It will be so nice to catch up and spend time together. He did so many thoughtful things around the house while we were gone. He even did his own detail/cleaning job on our cars (that needed it desperately!) What a sweetheart. Thank you, Karl!!!

I have lots of catching up to do around the house & am re-acclimating to normal life. This will be another b-u-s-y week including preparing to go away for our Anniversary trip. I need to schedule time to work on several pressing things - like getting organized for our upcoming garage sale at the beginning of September, re-working the Kids' photo pages, finishing up painting the dresser and bookcase, etc. I need to just sit down with my project list and start blocking off time on my handy-dandy calendar. With all we have going on, I can already tell that this month is going to zoom by!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are going to wonder about that pose... were we doing the Polka, or showing off our new shoes? Either way, we always have an excuse to have lots of fun and laughs! I miss you but consider time spent together a blessing, kiddo!

Anonymous said...

PS - I love you two, too! Soon to be 5, 6 counting Mr. Beeker!

........................

........................

........................

........................