Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Special Message for Karl

Dearest Karl,

Hi There! I love you so much and MISS YOU tremendously!!! I hope you had a good day, Honey. I am sure you are totally exhausted. Please try to take it easy and get some dinner (not KFC!) I hope your hotel is nice. I am thinking of you endlessly and just wanted you to know how special you are to me.

Love,

Julie

1 comment:

La Familia Armstrong said...

Most Precious Bride,

Thank you enormously for this special message, I was very suprised and pleased to see it :)! I have missed you tremendously also! I wish that you were here or I were there! I really appreciate the hard work that you have done today. You truely are PV31:) Tomorrow we will be together again and I am so happy about that. Sleep well and know that I am massively proud to be your husband and you are soooo special to me!!!

Love, Karl

........................

........................

........................

........................