It has been a good day. Church was great today - encouraging. We took it easy after church and then had a small group meeting tonight. Now we are trying to plan our busy schedule for the week.
I am really excited to see my friend Mandy tomorrow. We have such a wonderful time together and chat until our jaws are sore!!! I need to gather up my goodies for our scrapbook field trip and it is getting late!
Have a great night!!!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment