Friday, August 10, 2007

Mission Accomplished

My pounding headache subsided and I managed to successfully edit and get 60 digital photos printed & picked up yesterday. It took a really long time but I was determined to get the job done. Yay! Now we are going to crank these pages out - after we get back from vacation :)

(Oh no, I just remembered I forgot to print the ones of Karl/Papi going to work. I'll have to make a note of that & get those printed too! We'll probably take some this weekend that we'll want to add too - we are going to the State Fair!!! It is a blast. There are lots of fun photo opportunities at the State Fair - especially since we plan to take the kids to it in the future!)

We got our student ID's and our Spanish Book$ - cha ching! We both were mortified at how much ONE SET cost (we are going to share them.) Yikes. We are excited to start our class together in a week and a half even if the books were exorbitant.

We also picked out and bought bathroom tile on sale last night so we are happy to have that part done!

Today I need to prep for our trip. I'll check in later!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................