I slept very well last night! Thankfully, I don't think I even laid there that long before I fell asleep.
This morning I need to get to the things I didn't finish yesterday, my leftover chores - vacuuming, some picking up, putting folded laundry away, & dishes, etc.
My Mom (& Percy her dog) is on the way. She'll be staying with us and through the weekend. I am looking forward to her arrival.
She wants to shop :) and I am hoping we'll work on getting organized for the upcoming garage sale and also a couple small sewing projects.
So, that's my plans for the day in a nutshell.
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
August
(44)
- Good Day
- RUSH
- Keeping Busy
- Armstrong Dossier Update!
- El veintinueve de agosto
- The "Fun" Report
- Having Fun?
- Dossier News!!!
- Waiting To Hear That Our Dossier Arrived!
- Sunday Synopsis
- Dossier In Transit!!!
- Unexpected Development
- Thursday Night But Technically Friday
- Bueno Miércoles
- Quick Report
- A Little Foggy
- Girls' Day Out
- Sunday: Short & Sweet
- Photo Finishing
- Photo-Rama
- Rude Awakening
- P.S.
- Maps, maps & more maps!
- Thoughts On Thursday
- Barnyard Buddies
- M.I.A. Bloggers Return
- Came Home Empty-Handed
- Mission Accomplished
- Nightmare at Sam's Club
- Sticker Shock
- The Heat Is On
- Good News for International Adoptive Parents
- Lists, Lists, Lists
- I love my Mom!
- I'm Back
- A Fine Saturday
- Proverbs 4
- Fun With Momma G
- Thursday Leftovers
- Little Women
- Special Message for Karl
- No Answer Today
- Album Update
- I Can't Believe It Is August!
-
▼
August
(44)
........................
........................
1 comment:
Uh... we BOTH wanted to shop! And shop we did! Lots of bargains and lunch too!
Post a Comment