Well, he worked on one whole wall and it looks different than yesterday...it's still wet so I can't really tell what it will look like yet...
Karl is going to come home after work and look at it. We are supposed to let the guy know what we think and then he'll come back in the morning to work again.
Now that I can move around the house, I am going to try to get something accomplished over here before my afternoon is over!!!
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Ready for the Plumbing Inspection!
- Passport Processing
- "Before" & "After"
- It's Already Thursday!
- Texture Touch-Up
- Ooops - Job Still Going
- Job Over
- Plaster Progress
- We're Back!
- Getting Ready for The Big Sale
- Meet Karl's New Plant
- Beaker Break
- Garage Sale Week Kickoff!
- Hoy es sábado.
- I Am On A Roll Over Here!
- Hoy es viernes.
- Hoy es jueves.
- Hoy es miércoles.
- Hoy es martes.
- Hoy es lunes.
- Run Down
- Fabulous Friday
- Two Zombies
- Quick Update On Day's Events
- Burning the Midnight Oil
- Adoption Update - 9/4/07
- Sticky Subject
- Laborious Day
- Julie's Thoughts - 9/3
- Sleepy Sunday
- Painting and Smashed Fingers...
-
▼
September
(31)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment