Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hoy es martes.

Today I started the day off by waking up late and flying through the house to get ready so I could start a new Bible study! It was excellent.

Then Karl and I met for lunch. It was a beautiful day, cool & breezy. We ate outside and were joined by Ronny Mc and the Fry Guys who sang sappy love songs during our lunch together :)

I shopped at Walmart & picked up some plants for Karl's office - I am on a mission to jazz up his cubicle at work - these nice little tropical plants should really help.

Then we both had dentist appointments that went well (no cavities this time, phew!)

We had dinner earlier and Karl worked on tweaking our budget & entering a bunch of receipts that had been waiting on him.

Oh yeah, we had to reprimand Beaker for leaving an objectionable comment on yesterday's post and he is sitting in the corner now with sadness that he won't be getting a Great Dane or anything remotely similar! :)

Tomorrow is Spanish Class - week #4 of 8. We didn't get to study tonight but we are going to meet for dinner before class and study; that worked really well last week. The material this week is more difficult because we have take the things we are learning and try to make sentences with it - ouch.

¡ Buenos Noches !

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................