Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sticky Subject

I've gotten quite a few things marked off my list today...but I have been working on one thing that wasn't on the list for today but I was reminded of when I saw these words on a pink sticky note that I wrote to myself - "Look up: perpetual lint roller."

So I have been trying to track down the reusable lint roller set that we saw a demo of at the Home Show months & months ago. When the guy rolled up a bunch of bird seed in one swoop, washed it & then did it again & again - that should have been my clue to buy it!!! (It's super sticky and you just wash it and use it again & again.) But Noooooo, I was afraid of being ripped off...and have regretted not purchasing this innovative product ever since!!!

Beaker is a truly delightful pet, and I wouldn't trade him in for anything, but the bird seed hulls go everywhere (especially with the ceiling fan on!!!) They are lightweight so I have to be very careful with the little broom or they'll scatter farther and my dust buster picks up some of them; either way, I am down on my hands & knees trying to pick up the seeds! This is a repetitive task I have to do once, twice, maybe three times a day. The super sticky roller would serve me well.

Anyway, I finally tracked it down on the web today and emailed questions to the vendor as well as inquiring how much the postage & handling would cost me. I despise paying shipping :) I'm looking forward to their email answering my questions.

Oh, something funny is that sweeping our bedroom is on my list for today b/c bird seeds have been tracked in there too! I might as well vacuum other rooms as well.

I need to spot-prime the nightstand again (pictures to come...) and call about info for getting our immunizations for Colombia too. I have some other misc. stuff on my list as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone, you should see Julie picking up those tiny seeds! She really needs this perpetual seedbuster!!! Her birdie is getting a string of lights soon; of course, the lights are little parrots! Beeker is going to go 'bonkers'!

........................

........................

........................

........................