I am ready to drop but everything is now ready including stamps. I am so exhausted. Now my friend Beth & I will just be able to stuff the envelopes, address, etc.
Karl is just now heading home from work. We are going to go out for dinner per my request :)
Exciting news is that the Health Department IS a preferred provider with our insurance (why didn't they tell me that when I spent forever and all my cel minutes calling them about it???) So, we now have appointments for next week & those shots will be covered (no copay I'm hoping since it's not a real office visit)!!! Anyway, that's a huge relief. And it's one month between shot #1 & shot #2.
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Ready for the Plumbing Inspection!
- Passport Processing
- "Before" & "After"
- It's Already Thursday!
- Texture Touch-Up
- Ooops - Job Still Going
- Job Over
- Plaster Progress
- We're Back!
- Getting Ready for The Big Sale
- Meet Karl's New Plant
- Beaker Break
- Garage Sale Week Kickoff!
- Hoy es sábado.
- I Am On A Roll Over Here!
- Hoy es viernes.
- Hoy es jueves.
- Hoy es miércoles.
- Hoy es martes.
- Hoy es lunes.
- Run Down
- Fabulous Friday
- Two Zombies
- Quick Update On Day's Events
- Burning the Midnight Oil
- Adoption Update - 9/4/07
- Sticky Subject
- Laborious Day
- Julie's Thoughts - 9/3
- Sleepy Sunday
- Painting and Smashed Fingers...
-
▼
September
(31)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment