Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ooops - Job Still Going

Well, here's our entry walls so far. Major improvement, huh? Don't worry - the dark areas are still drying & will dry bright white. Structurally, it looks fabulous. The ceiling looks great and all the patching in of the missing plaster looks great too.




The reason the job is still going is because I was totally disappointed with the texture "match" and so Karl came straight home after I called him and he was very disappointed also. We were reeling! So, he made the call to let the guy know we were not satisfied and wanted it redone/fixed/tweaked whatever you want to call it. So, he came over late last night and they talked about it. We sent him home with a big piece of the wall we had taken out that has our texture on it - to study it so he can replicate it. He's coming back pretty soon this morning to work on a section and then we will say yes/no before he re-does the rest of the walls.

It's been "interesting" to say the least. It was panic-mode at over here at first since he assured us he was confident he could match the pattern no problem. We are now playing it by ear & feeling a little better & thankful that this guy seems to be understanding of our concerns, is cooperating & willing to redo the texture. Now we hope he really can match it this time. We are still nervous about the situation. Karl just asked me on the phone, "Does he seem to be in a good mood?" since I called to say he just showed up. Yes, thankfully. We don't want a psycho Fright Night attack of our walls because he's mad!!! :( Yikes.

Despite the hub-bub over here last night, we had a nice taco dinner together at home & worked on our Spanish homework.

Today I have more laundry and stuff like that to do. Plus I need to make some flashcards for Spanish stuff we need to work on before class. I also need to get stuff ready for Karl's office!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................