Friday, September 7, 2007

Fabulous Friday



I got this picture of Beaker yesterday and really like it! He loves to be out and play on top of his cage - this is him munching on the "whispies" on his toy. He's such a cutie!

I must say that I am so thankful it is the weekend - this week has been a whirlwind!!! I am tired!

Today has been good. I've been up since very early this morning. I am so thankful for Beth coming over to help me with the mailing today - it was a lot of work and would have been much harder without her help. She made it quite pleasant!!!

*Thanks so much, Beth!!!*

We had quite a few issues to contend with, but we rolled with the punches and I have 51 letters that we will mail off tonight!

Karl is on his way home and we will be visiting the local Menards for a thrilling Friday night date with the home improvement supplies :)
Tomorrow - hitting the bathroom project with full force!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beeker will LOVE his birdie lights that Momma G bought for him! I am so excited to hang them near his cage soon!!!

........................

........................

........................

........................