Monday, September 3, 2007

Julie's Thoughts - 9/3

I am quite tired, my eyes are burning (from allergies, exhaustion, & not blinking enough while I was trying to concentrate painting), and I am sad Karl has to go back to work tomorrow :) Other than that, I am great!

The nightstand I worked on today was a bear. It is a really nice little piece but for some reason the cherry stain in spots is bleeding through - even after a couple coats of my favorite primer -ugh! (Karl really likes this nightstand so the effort is worth it!) I guess I'll keep touching up the "spots" & see how that goes. Can't wait to show it to you :)

The lovely blue on the upper walls in the bathroom is breath-taking. It is so nice to see some transformation. The bead board is to come and will be very nice as well. Now that the wall is painted, Karl can hang the vanity lights too.

One thing we also did today was visit the blogs of some Adoptive families that are in Colombia now. It is really wonderful to be able to read what they are up to and how they are doing. We are so glad they share their experiences and we can pray for them too! We keep up with a couple other families as well that have already adopted from Colombia and some that are in-process like us. The adoption process has been wonderful all the way around!!! We highly recommend it :)

Good Night! - J

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................