We hoped we would get to bed earlier last night - that didn't happen. Karl got home pretty late (he's swamped at work). Karl isn't feeling well either - he is really run down and has a sore throat & sinus issues :(
Oh! Guess what! The guy bought the tent last night!!! Yeah!!! I was giving my spiel on how the tent worked and showing the different tent parts, and he pulled out his cash before I could finish. He didn't even want to look at it. I said "I hope you get a lot of good use out of it" as he was leaving. He said "I don't. I am planning on keeping it around for emergencies." Alrighty then :) Karl said that if we do have a big disaster, at least the guy will be in his luxurious Eddie Bauer tent! I was just so happy to have sold another item!!! I was doing the happy dance with the newly acquired cash in hand when Karl got home! :)
We worked on the garage last night and besides sweeping it out again - it is ready (pretty much empty & spiders eliminated). We didn't bring up any boxes/stuff yet but we will do that in the next day or so. We returned a bunch of lumber & bulky stuff that was in the garage so that was extra helpful.
We did our Spanish homework late but still need to study before class today for our quiz.
My Mom (& Percy) is on the way and will arrive around lunch time. We will be getting ready to have the big sale! We have some stuff to price still (thankfully not a lot) and need to write some eye-catching ad for the paper and get organized overall. I am so excited to have this garage sale finally after all the planning & waiting! Hey, anyone willing to come over & dress up like a clown to attract customers for the G-Sale, let me know okay?
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Ready for the Plumbing Inspection!
- Passport Processing
- "Before" & "After"
- It's Already Thursday!
- Texture Touch-Up
- Ooops - Job Still Going
- Job Over
- Plaster Progress
- We're Back!
- Getting Ready for The Big Sale
- Meet Karl's New Plant
- Beaker Break
- Garage Sale Week Kickoff!
- Hoy es sábado.
- I Am On A Roll Over Here!
- Hoy es viernes.
- Hoy es jueves.
- Hoy es miércoles.
- Hoy es martes.
- Hoy es lunes.
- Run Down
- Fabulous Friday
- Two Zombies
- Quick Update On Day's Events
- Burning the Midnight Oil
- Adoption Update - 9/4/07
- Sticky Subject
- Laborious Day
- Julie's Thoughts - 9/3
- Sleepy Sunday
- Painting and Smashed Fingers...
-
▼
September
(31)
........................
........................
2 comments:
I wish I could come shopping :-) I bet you have lots of nice things for sale. (hey, I wonder if your 'favorite' garage sale guy will come to barter with you???) Are you going to somehow include in your ad and singage the fact that the proceeds will help w/ your adoption?? Just curious. . .
Wishing you great success!
Post a Comment