Saturday, September 8, 2007
Run Down
We worked hard around the house again today on miscellaneous tasks. The day pretty much flew by. I have felt really crummy all day and Karl doesn't feel too great either - we are both very run down. I am hoping that I'll wake up tomorrow and feel much better. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
~ Our Previous Journal Entries ~
-
▼
2007
(231)
-
▼
September
(31)
- Ready for the Plumbing Inspection!
- Passport Processing
- "Before" & "After"
- It's Already Thursday!
- Texture Touch-Up
- Ooops - Job Still Going
- Job Over
- Plaster Progress
- We're Back!
- Getting Ready for The Big Sale
- Meet Karl's New Plant
- Beaker Break
- Garage Sale Week Kickoff!
- Hoy es sábado.
- I Am On A Roll Over Here!
- Hoy es viernes.
- Hoy es jueves.
- Hoy es miércoles.
- Hoy es martes.
- Hoy es lunes.
- Run Down
- Fabulous Friday
- Two Zombies
- Quick Update On Day's Events
- Burning the Midnight Oil
- Adoption Update - 9/4/07
- Sticky Subject
- Laborious Day
- Julie's Thoughts - 9/3
- Sleepy Sunday
- Painting and Smashed Fingers...
-
▼
September
(31)
........................
........................
No comments:
Post a Comment