Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Plaster Progress

It's been an eventful day so far. I am home now after Bible study, errands including the bank (fiasco) and making a station-wagon-full-of-boxes donation to the Salvation Army, meeting Karl for a brief lunch and coming home to our plaster guy who is still here working...along with a giant mess (looks like some got on the carpet?!)

The entry walls are looking great. Right now, all I can show is yesterday's progress but I will take some photos tonight and post them - what a transformation! I think he's working on the texture right now. I am not sure if he will finish up today or tomorrow...


Tonight, we must work on our Spanish homework - we haven't even touched it yet. That will take a while. Right now, I need to go do some laundry and maybe enter some receipts on the budget since I am pretty much stuck in the kitchen while the plaster is being worked on. Adiós for now!

P.S. - Our set of 6 chairs SOLD last night!!! I was so happy!!!

No comments:

........................

........................

........................

........................