Friday, September 14, 2007

I Am On A Roll Over Here!

I am delighted to report that I am getting all kinds of odd jobs done around here! For some reason, I have been in the mood to tackle not-so-fun jobs today that have been begging for my attention! Strange but true! So, I figured I better cooperate with this mood while I have the chance; it doesn't come along that often.

I started & finished one thing, two, then three (can't list because I want to surprise the K-Man!) It feels so wonderful! Then I felt like tossing stuff into the sell-at-the-garage-sale-next-weekend-box! I'm on a roll! It must be my Motherly Nesting instinct kicking in to high gear or something like that :)

The only bummer is that it is 4:30 and Karl will be coming home - that's good in a different way - but puts a damper on getting many more of these pesky tasks nipped while I am "into it!" I am sure someone out there knows what I mean :) I am actually in the mood to get the vacuum out of the closet and suck up the lint particles on our carpet before Karl gets home - don't know if I'll get to that though. I need to put other stuff away first.

Oh, the last bit of news is that a guy said he would like to buy our tent that I advertised! I hope this really goes through this weekend!!!

1 comment:

FordeFam said...

Love this blog! I'm friends with Whitney and found your blog! I'm going to come and check yours regularly as well! :) I understand what you mean by being in the mood to get things checked off of the to do list! :) Great job! :)
Maia ><>

........................

........................

........................

........................