NOT GOOD NEWS: the courts in Cali did NOT reopen today. There is not any news yet when they will reopen or any other details at this point. The only information we have is that perhaps it is not a strike afterall but perhaps a financial audit or some sort of funding issue. It has been on the news but that is the extent of the information available.
This is a very, very disappointing report and leaves us & the many other adoptive families waiting here in Cali to have our adoptions finalized nervously wondering what will happen next. It is not a very settling feeling to say the least! We would very much appreciate prayer for this situation to be resolved s-o-o-n!
This is a very, very disappointing report and leaves us & the many other adoptive families waiting here in Cali to have our adoptions finalized nervously wondering what will happen next. It is not a very settling feeling to say the least! We would very much appreciate prayer for this situation to be resolved s-o-o-n!
We are going to gather up the kids and go to the pool. Hopefully chasing the kids around in the pool will help alleviate some stress! "Gusano!"
18 comments:
Praying for open doors, literally, in the court and for things to move quickly for you to come home.
Hope you all enjoyed the pool. :)
Hang in there Armstrongs- God is not surprised and is with you. Enjoy your swim!
Praying to our sovereign God!
Enjoy swimming, it is raining here today with snow expected tonight. Brrr! :)
Know that we're praying for you! Wish we could join you on that swim. . .instead we're gearing up for another 2-4" of snow! We look forward to seeing you soon!
Craig and Debbie Jo
You are in our prayers. Never forget that. Thanks for keeping us up to date and letting us share your family. Can't wait to hug you all!
Kris
You are in out thoughts and prayers once again. Be strong.. We love you all. Hugs and Kisses. NiNi and family
Oh, guys! I was sick so I am catching up for the last day or so, but I am sorry to hear of this delay!
Praying for the disputes to be settled soon and your case to progress!!
I can't believe it has been 21 days already! I've been praying all day about the court situation. I hope you had a great time swimming. Keep the faith! Monica
Fellow CHI Colombia family here! I just wanted to reassure you that you WILL get through the wait with the courts. We were held up for at least a week because of elections this fall, but we made it! God will provide what you need each moment of each day. There is always some kind of delay . . . .
Joining you in praying for movement in the courts. The Lord is mighty! - BJPhillips
Definitely praying for the courts to reopen quickly! Still, enjoy your time. I'd love another day there (I know, easy to say now, especially since it's cold here!).
Also I think of when Jesus calmed the storm. At any moment He could end it, and you'll be all set and wonder how He did it.
God bless, hope to hear good news tomorrow!
Sherri
I am speechless regarding the strike and the overbooking at the B&B - but I am speaking to God (praying!!) to protect you and bring you home soon! Love, Mom
You are in our prayers and thoughts all throughout the day! We know God is working all things together for good in your situation there in Cali. We wish we could be there in person to encourage you!! Actually we'd love a little sunshine right now, too! Love, Nancie and Eric
Hold on to the fact that God's timing is perfect. Praying for you...
For some reason I woke up tonight, unable to sleep. I will be praying, that this situation with the courts will be resolved soon. And especially that our sovereign Lord will encourage you and lift your spirits. You are surrounded in prayer- both day and night!
Psalm 121
I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip— he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD watches over you— the LORD is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life;
the LORD will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.
BE STRONG ARMSTRONG!
Praying that you will have peace that passes all understanding in your time of waiting.
Know that you are dearly loved by many and lifted up in prayer minute by minute.
Love and hugs to you all!!
"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tied and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:29-31 ... a great assurance for you and me! Love, Mom
Post a Comment