
We had a really fun time today at a resort-like place today where they had this fabulous kiddie water park. It was fun for everyone . . . except Andres! He cried a lot while we were at the mini water park even when he was not in the water because he was afraid of the splashing, etc. We are just thankful that he does not seem traumatized for life. We were cut a little short by a rain storm that blew in but by the end, the kids were TIRED. Here's Super Papi carrying 2 kids and a heavy duffle bag full of goodies while we waited for our ride home. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to spend 4 hours out today and have a nice and memorable time together as a family.
Other than that, I am really excited because we downloaded Skype and went out and bought a headset/mic combo and I (J) have been able to talk to both my Mom and my Sister (who are also new Skypers) for FREE! Very exciting! We had spent money to have our families call us and the quality was horrible and the rates were double what they advertised so our prepaid phone money disappeared very quickly. So, this is really fantastic. Also, we can now call U.S. toll-free numbers for free as well. We have our sweet neighbors/friends to thank who introduced us to Skype and even let us make a couple calls home via their account. So, if you want to talk to us for free, you might want to download Skype too! :)
We are looking forward to the new week and whatever it brings our way and praising the Lord for His faithfulness to keep His promises and His work within our new family. Again, we appreciate SO, SO, SO much all the precious emails, comments sent our way & your prayers for our family.
12 comments:
So happy that you could have contact with your family - what an encouragement!
We had a sweet time of prayer for your family this morning - what a privilege that is.
We will be praying for clear progress tomorrow.
I have to chime in on the prayer too, it was such a special time as we all gathered to lift your family and needs to our Lord. I will continue to pray for a speedy legal process, and for the Lord's nearness and wisdom as you parent your dear children. Love you!
Lisa
We are praying from you even from sunny Florida! I was excited to get internet access to see how everything is going and am excited that the courts are now open. Praise God. We will be seeing you and your family soon, I'm sure of it!
Kris and Gregg
Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us! We check your blog multiple times a day and look forward to hearing about progress within the court system this week. Know that we're praying for you all! Craig and Debbie Jo
Good FREEZING COLD Monday morning to you!! Yes it is way freezing here! 3 degrees when I went to the healthclub this morning!! What a good morning greeting!! YIKES. Oh to be at a swimming pool right now! I am so thankful that you had another wonderful day yesterday!!
We will continue in prayer for you and your family! Thank you for allowing us to journey along with you!! One day closer to your return HOME!!
Love,
Sandra (& Chris)
Yes, I am a new Skyper, and it worked great! (we should do a commercial, family!)... Praying this Monday for the courts to help you get the adoption finalized, and bring you home soon! Last week was a real testimony of faith & support by all your friends and family! I am sooo excited to be part of this little family - you all look so happy in the pictures - wow! "Let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing." James 1:4 KJV
Love Always, Mom
Praying for you and for your case to be heard today. -Jerry
I love the new pics of the kids in the fountain and "super dad." It is so apparent how God is bonding you all together so tightly as I have been following your journey. I am so happy for you that you have another way to connect with loved ones - FOR FREE -yea! We continue to pray for you daily.
Love
Jen
First, Love the Pic! Also, just to let you know, we continue to pray for you everyday. Us Yahoo girls are praying you home. I expect to see SENTENCIA on your blog very soon! Blessings, Beth
Has Karl lost his razor? ;)
I just love seeing all the smiles. I continue to pray for your speedy return to the US so that we can see you all again. God Bless and take care of all of you.
Dave
Ok. Is it the facial hair or has Karl lost weight?? We need to get you back here and in front of a big bowl of pasta! Of course, your bodies will go into immediate shock because Central Illinois is now also known as Antarctica. Our weather is doing nothing to convince me that global warming is real! Can't wait for an update on the courts today. John prayed for you at dinner and is asking for updates. Hope you had a great day. Monica
Post a Comment